by H.S. Burnett, Nov 4, 2023 in WUWT
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Study Suggests Causes of Climate Change Beyond CO2
- Podcast of the Week: The Folly of Electric Vehicles: Heartland’s Jim Lakely on the Cut Jib Newsletter Podcast
- Rock Weathering Not the Carbon Sink Once Believed
- Concerns Raised About Consensus Science and Censorship
- Manufacturers Face an EV Loyalty Problem
- Video of the Week: Debunking Way-out Climate Alarmism Videos
- Climate Comedy
- Recommended Sites
Research recently published in the journal Atmosphere concludes that carbon dioxide is only one possible forcing factor driving recent climate changes, and probably not the dominant one.
Reviewing the literature since World War II, the author, Stuart Harris, Ph.D., a professor emeritus of geography with the University of Calgary, finds multiple other explanations have been offered in various studies at various times for recent climate changes, beyond today’s current bete noire, carbon dioxide.