by Jack Hellner, December 18, 2019 in ClimateChangeDispatch
Here is a small sample of predictions on the climate that almost all of the media regurgitate with no questions asked:
- 2019-The UN says we only have a few years left because of warming.
- 2008-On ABC, Good Morning America. By 2015, New York City would be underwater, milk would be $13 per gallon and gasoline would be $9 per gallon, very little of Miami would be left. (they were so close)
- 2005-After Katrina we were told hurricanes would be more frequent and severe than ever. Instead, we had a ten-year lull in serious hurricanes hitting the U.S.
- 1989- The UN says we only have a few years left because of warming.
- 1970-First Earth Day. Billions would die soon because of global cooling and an ice age.
- 1922-AP and Washington Post-Coastal cities would soon be underwater because the ice caps have melted due to global warming.
Here is a small sample of questions for politicians, bureaucrats, scientists, educators, Time person’s of the year, and people who pretend to be journalists peddling the indoctrination and pushing the agenda.