by P. Homewood, July 12, 2020 in NotaLotofPeopleKnowThat
The WMO has collated global temperature projections from twelve different organisations, covering this year and the next five years. They were produced in 2019.
It is totally clear that there is very little agreement between any of them, other than a warm Arctic.
An unkind person might call them a waste of space!
by Jack Hellner, December 18, 2019 in ClimateChangeDispatch
Here is a small sample of predictions on the climate that almost all of the media regurgitate with no questions asked:
- 2019-The UN says we only have a few years left because of warming.
- 2008-On ABC, Good Morning America. By 2015, New York City would be underwater, milk would be $13 per gallon and gasoline would be $9 per gallon, very little of Miami would be left. (they were so close)
- 2005-After Katrina we were told hurricanes would be more frequent and severe than ever. Instead, we had a ten-year lull in serious hurricanes hitting the U.S.
- 1989- The UN says we only have a few years left because of warming.
- 1970-First Earth Day. Billions would die soon because of global cooling and an ice age.
- 1922-AP and Washington Post-Coastal cities would soon be underwater because the ice caps have melted due to global warming.
Here is a small sample of questions for politicians, bureaucrats, scientists, educators, Time person’s of the year, and people who pretend to be journalists peddling the indoctrination and pushing the agenda.
La géologie, une science plus que passionnante … et diverse